Ningbo Hardchn bearing Co., Ltd.
Bearing noise is inevitable, so many low-noise deep-gro […]
Bearing noise is inevitable, so many low-noise deep-groove ball bearings are used when selecting bearings. Are the installation and adjustment of low-noise deep-groove ball bearings the same as usual bearings?
About the correct installation and adjustment of low noise deep groove ball bearings.
1. The installation and adjustment of low-noise deep groove ball bearings can also imitate the grouping method of long-life deep groove ball bearings, so that the size of the interference fit is more consistent, and the clearance of the deep groove ball bearings is also more consistent. Take a smaller value in the possible range to ensure that the deformation of the deep groove ball bearing raceway is small, so that the noise caused by the passing of the rolling element becomes smaller. Our company also sells various types of TBI rail sliders.
2. If an unpleasant sharp howling noise is emitted during operation, it means that the preload of the deep groove ball bearing is too large, and the deep groove ball bearing has a large pre-interference, and the preload should be slightly relaxed. If the clearance is too large, the two deep groove ball bearing rings can be slightly offset in the axial direction: both reducing the clearance and increasing the axial rigidity can reduce the noise of the deep groove ball bearing.
3. The clearance has a great relationship with the noise. The ideal state is that when the deep groove ball imported bearing is in the highest temperature state of operation, the clearance value is just zero. The methods for judging the excessive clearance are: the axial displacement at rest, the reciprocating amplitude is large, and a large and heavy noise is emitted during operation.
4. Sometimes due to the large operating temperature range of the host, or the large dispersion of the size of the shaft and the seat hole, it is impossible to obtain a more appropriate clearance in one adjustment. In this case, the outer ring of the deep groove ball bearing can be Using elastic constant pressure preloading method.
5. When the rolling element enters the no-load zone, it will slip or move left and right, which will increase the noise and cause wear, and the small clearance and large axial stiffness can eliminate this phenomenon. But the clearance cannot be too small, so as not to cause excessive temperature and shortened life.
When we use deep groove ball bearings, we must pay attention to the fact that the bearing load is too small during operation, which will cause the ball to slide between the raceways and become the cause of scratches. In particular, large-scale deep groove ball bearings with large weights of balls and cages have this tendency. In many cases, bearing corrosion will occur, and there are many reasons for bearing corrosion. The most common factors in our daily life are the following factors:
1) Due to poor sealing device, it is invaded by moisture, dirt, etc .;
2) The bearing is not used for a long time, it exceeds the anti-rust period and lacks maintenance.
3) The roughness of the metal surface is large;
4) Contact with corrosive chemical media, the bearing is not cleaned, the surface is contaminated with dirt, or the bearing is touched with sweaty hands. After the bearing is cleaned, it is not packaged or installed in time. Contaminated
5) Ambient temperature and humidity and contact with various environmental media; rust inhibitor failure or quality does not meet requirements.